Fast Car Title Loan Process Breakdown
What is the process in getting a title loan?
- Read website to gather all relevant data for applying for a car title loan (make, model, year of car; income, residence, contact info etc.)
- Apply online using our fast and easy form, or call and talk to a professional who can take down your information, and answer any questions you have.
- The information will then be taken to our underwriting department for pre-approval of the the loan based upon the information you provided
- Once approved, you will be contacted by our sales agent who will request the necessary documents to verify the information stated
- When all the required documents necessary to verify the information is then collected, it will be reviewed by our sales agent and underwriting
- Once the loan package is reviewed by underwriting, a contract is drawn up and an appointment is set up for closing the loan
- At the closing of your loan; the car will be inspected, the title handed over, the contract signed, and then a check will be given to you
This whole process can be done within a day if all documentation is ready to go!
List of Documentation Needed to Get a Title Loan
What do I need to get a title loan?
Fast Title Loan HQ has made it simple to know what you need to get a title loan. Below are the things you need to get a title loan fast!
- Application – The application must be filled out completely with accurate data, as it will be verified.
- Title of the Vehicle
- A Drivers License on Hand
- Proof of Insurance – Your car must be insured with full coverage and the deductible cannot be more than $1,000.
- Proof of Income – Proof of income can come in a variety of forms, depending on the nature of the income that the customer receives. All proofs of income should be verified to contain the name of the customer and not be older than two months.
Examples of Proof of Income
- Paystubs – The best, and most common proof of income
- Award Letters – If you have some type of government benefit please provide award letter
- Bank Statements – If you are self-employed please provide the 3 most recent bank statement showing the total deposits as proof of income.